Born from idea of an Onnetsuki fan, My Hand RAKURAKU Ⅱ can deliver heat to the target area with ease.
It assists you heat the hard-to-apply area such as back and hips. The flexiblity of RAKURAKU Ⅱ helps you apply the Onnetsuki to your body more firmly.
- Use Onnetsuki with fabric cover on the head of the heating part.
- Do not put the heating part still on one area for long. Move the area after a few seconds.
- Move the heating part slowly and slightly.
How to use on the BACK
Thoroughly heat around the spine which is hard to do without RAKURAKU Ⅱ
- Move the heating part to the target area
- Push the end of the grip forward slowly (*do not pull it downward)
How to use on the HIPS
Use RAKURAKU Ⅱ horizontally
- Hold RAKURAKU Ⅱ horizontally and twist it around the torso. Move the heating part to the target area.
- Hold RAKURAKU Ⅱ with one hand and push RAKURAKU Ⅱ forward with the other hand and twist the torso slightly.
RAKURAKU Ⅱ for everyday life
If you have any questions or requests, please contact: